Using adhesive free window films is the best way to decorate, add privacy and to make your home more energy efficient the DIY way. It is easy to apply and can be used on any glass windows, doors and even on your cabinets.
- Use as a privacy film and security film for any window
- 95% UV blocking capability
- Makes good heat insulation for the entire home to save on energy
- Opaque window film blocks off or obscure unpleasant view
- Self adhesive window film - you do not need to mess around with any form of adhesive
- Static cling window film can adhere to any smooth glass surface
- Great products for DIY window treatments that can be installed in minutes
- Removable window film allows storage or usage on other windows
- Diffuses glare
- Can withstand heat and moisture - use as privacy window film on bathroom windows and shower doors
- May be easily trimmed to fit any window or door size, or customize
- 3-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Shipping to USA, Canada and selected parts of the world
Using opaque window film is the most convenient way to add privacy to any glass window or door
There may be many doors and windows in your homes or offices where you feel like making it opaque. In the past, making a glass opaque would often means having the glass doors or window glass totally replaced with frosted glass. You may also make glass doors or window glass opaque by tinting it. It is easy to apply a layer of vinyl film over the glass doors or windows to make it opaque.
Fashionable and trendy glass film are also available depending on your liking. You can try to explore etched glass film series that comes in a rich variety of designs and patterns. Do not forget to check out the stained glass film design too.
Many of these self-adhesive window films comes with solar control, with some reducing solar heat by as much as 78%, solar glare up to 90% and UV by over 95%. Window glass films can also be safely installed on bathroom windows and shower doors without worrying that it may come out due to moisture and steam.
Customer's Product Review
|Last Updated on Friday, 03 May 2013 16:24|